100 N category lifejacket. Self-righting capacity, keeps the child’s head well out of the water.
- Buoyancy : polyethylen foam. Buoyancy is higher than the minimum required by official standards (transcends minimum requirements by 30 %).
- Large roll-around collar with increased buoyancy providing added comfort and improved head support.
- Visibility : bright orange colour and retro-reflecting tapes.
- Comfortable to wear : front floatation panel is split in 2 for increased comfort ; adjustable crotch piece.
- Closure : adjustable waist belt with plastic clip, hem tightening drawstring, neck closing strap.
- Grab handle and loop in the back to attach a safety line.
The child’s weight is considered by the regulation as the criteria serving as a basis for buoyancy per size.
Age indication is given as a guide only, it is imperative that the child tries the lifejacket on before purchase.